Country pursuits is when CPW Chauffeur Services really comes in to it’s own and stands out from most other chauffeur companies!
The flagship vehicle of the fleet, the iconic Range Rover Sport, offers everything all other chauffeur cars can do and so much more. And our service comes with the peace of mind that your chauffeur is a retired police firearms instructor with years of handling firearms and gun safety expertise.
- Full door to door service from transport hub to shoot lodge to moor.
- Robust 4×4 capability allows clients to be driven off road over some of the toughest terrains to their grouse butts or shooting pegs.
- Large comfortable roomy air conditioned vehicle with oodles of luggage space for guns and ancillary equipment.
- Personal Loading Service as drivers are National Gamekeepers Organisation (NGO) Qualified Loaders.
- Overnight gun cleaning and storage as some drivers have their own shotgun licences, guns and cabinets.
- Drivers appropriately dressed in shooting tweeds and country wear and have a full understanding of the etiquette involved in a days shooting.
- Drivers have their own PPE and gun cleaning kit and often carry spares.
- Driver only service where we drive you in your own vehicle.
- Loading only service.
If you are not part of the shooting party why not explore the local area with us, either sightseeing, shopping or both.